After almost a month of working looonngg hours with no day-off, I finally got a rare two-day break. My pay slip told me I earned big through overtime, so finally the day (and money) has come for me to visit Ilo-ilo City and go shopping for some stuffs I’ve been yearning to have. That day will be tomorrow and the next, so I’m excited to go there and make lakwatsa. Note: No girls involved, promise.
Here are the things I’ve got to buy:
1. Running stuffs (singlet, compression shorts, sunglass, hydration gear, Runner’s World Mag)
2. Fitness stuffs (gym gloves, fiber and vitamin supplements, efficascent oil)
3. Tech stuffs (headsets, 500G external drive)
4. Arts stuffs (paint brush set, textile paints, blank shirts)
The places I want to visit:
- SM City Ilo-ilo
- Robinson’s Ilo-ilo
- A 24-hour internet café with really fast connection: (I have to download a lot of movies). This is not a vacation trip but rather an adventure one, so no checking in some hotels, a.k.a no sleeping.
The foods I want to eat:
- Anything from Jollibee and McDonalds.
- Biscocho , Piayaya at Biscocho House.
- Eat at La Paz Batchoy.
My must-watch movie in the cinemas:
Real Steel (and My Neighbor’s Wife, joke!)