Again it’s the time of year where people are keeping their hopes on a high note making lists of New Year’s resolutions. Last year I retired from doing that after I realized I broke every single one of them the next month, so instead I made a my bucket list. But out of the seven tasks listed, I can only manage two – real disappointing (at least I pulled off the trickiest one). What went wrong with the bucket list is mostly because I was exiled in Boracay Island. Time was never on my side in 2011.
For 2012 I am keeping my hopes up again that hopefully this year will be a fantastic one. I decided , it is going to be COURAGE that’ll serve as the key for success. Because there’s nothing Badass in being a Coward. I wanted to be brave this year, I’m tire of being afraid, of failing, and of reaching my limitations. Maybe its the right time to become The Man Who Has No Fear, like the Daredevil. And these are my hit list:
- Do a “Lonely Planet” – They got this famous shirt that’s tempting people to “Quit your job and Travel the Worldthe country.” I want to have a life this year.
- Storm Down Abellana – Run 50 Non-Stop Laps around Cebu Sports Complex, a.k.a. Abellana. The stadium just had a new rubber tracks updates, so WTH, binyagan natin!
- Conquer Boracay – It’s an adventure running the entire island’s course from the Jetty Port to Mt. Luho and all the way to the Puka Beach, that’s a tip to top, back and forth. God, help me with this one.
- Cliff Diving – If the super clumsy Bella Swan did it on Eclipse, I’m sure as hell I can do it. Ariel’s Point here I come!
- Bungee Jump – Of course I’ll do it. But the question is where? I just made a research and I found out there’s currently no bungee jumping facility in the country. But I’m crossing fingers that hopefully Agas-agas Bridge will develop one this year.
- Art by the number s– watch at least 100 films, and read 20 books, that’s the easy part. The hard part is: make a hundred movie review and a book review for every book finished. Oh scary.
- Lapiskamay Evolution – When Digimons and Pokemons evolve they usually turn into something bigger, stronger and meaner creations. But in my case, I simply multiply to three. Lapiskamay will have two other blogs: a movie blog and a drawing blog. Yeah I think it’s about time to try that exciting stuffs. It’s coming pretty soon.
And to the WordPress people, here’s my dare: GET ME INTO YOUR ‘FRESHLY PRESSED’ line-up! Ahm… please…?