This is my first quarter in review of my dares for this year (oh they’re not resolutions nonsense!). I’ve been lazy this month so don’t be surprised it took me long to update my hit list. But anyway there’s a reason for being lazy (in writing) because there a few distractions and stuffs that came along. But I think I’ve done well last quarter nonetheless.
So here’s my the list and their current status:
1. Do a “Lonely Planet” – They got this famous shirt that’s tempting people to “Quit your job and Travel the
World the country.” I want to have a life this year.
Status: Halfway There.
2. Storm Down Abellana – Run 50 Non-Stop Laps around Cebu Sports Complex, a.k.a. Abellana. The stadium just had a new rubber tracks upgrades. I can’t wait to run there again.
3. Conquer Boracay – It’s an adventure running the entire island’s course from the Jetty Port to Mt. Luho and all the way to the Puka Beach, that’s a tip to top, back and forth. God, help me with this one.
4. Cliff Diving – If the super clumsy Bella Swan did it on Eclipse, I’m sure as hell I can do it.
Status: DONE baby done!
5. Bungee Jump – Of course I’ll do it. But the question is where? I just made a research and I found out there’s currently no bungee jumping facility in the country. But I’m crossing fingers that hopefully Agas-agas Bridge will develop one this year.
Status: Still No Jumping Flatform in the country.
6. Art by the number s– watch at least 100 films, and read 20 books, that’s the easy part. The hard part is: make a hundred movie review and a book review for every book finished. Oh scary.
Status: I’M NOT EVEN CLOSE HALFWAY!
7. Lapiskamay Evolution – When Digimons and Pokemons evolve they usually turn into something bigger, stronger and meaner creations. But in my case, I simply multiply to three. Lapiskamay will have two other blogs: a movie blog and a drawing blog. Yeah I think it’s about time to try that exciting stuffs. It’s coming pretty soon.
Status: Done! (my film blog is soon to launch next month, watchout!)
1. Video Games. Ironically, I’ve finished more games than the books I’ve read. They are Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, NBA 2k12 (Season campaign and Legends), Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (hot chickl kicking ancient asses, luv it), Prototype, and Yesterday. And a few rounds of Counter Strike Source… hehe.
2. TV Series. Please read Oh Babe, I am so Watching You. So far I’m done with Spartacus, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (the prequel), Spartacus: Vengeance (the sequel), The Walking Dead (season 2), Smallville the final season, SHERLOCK (both the two amazing seasons) and I’m now watching New Girl (I can never resist Zooey Deschanel), The Game of Thrones season 2 and The Pacific.
3. Hanging out. I’ve been hanging out outside the room. I’ve been training my ass off to run better and stronger. I’ve taking my time off spending time at home. I’m watching the NBA playoffs. And I am so enjoying watching in a ’42 inch LED TV at home, hehe. Sorry blog, I’m kinda busy spending this summer wisely. Promise I’ll make up for it on the second half and the overtime.