For me the plan is simply not to have one, or at least to avoid making New Years resolutions because that’s so embarrassing to asses by December. But for the year 2015 I really have to set things into writing. I must simply have some decent goals to achieve. And thanks to Instagram I already post those:
Tomorrow I'll face 2015. 2014 has been good to me & there's so much to be thankful for in this life. Thank you for the best holiday w/ my family. So in 2015 I will simply try my best to be a better man and be a blessing to the people around me. I have no resolutions only Goals for 2015. They are to run fast (goodbye slowpoke), to run 2015 kms, to pursue my MBA (eventhough all I ever wanted is study fine arts), to draw more, to try painting, to write essays & short stories, to get published, to open a gallery for charity, to meet friends to keep, to watch movies in theaters, to travel, to learn a foreign language, to reconnect w/ God and perhaps to fall in love again. Hello 2015.
Yup it’s true that:
1. I’ll finally enroll for a Master degree
2. To run 2,015 kilometers this year (yeah I’m that crazy)
3. To run faster (because I have to finish my marathons earlier for breakfast)
4. Draw More and Paint More (I’m making a disservice to God if I keep ’em secret or locked up)
5. Just to make the most out of life through travelling, reading and doing stuffs I really love.
6. Learn a new foreign language (that’s a tough one)
7. Reconnect with God. I admit these past few years I’ve been having some trouble reconciling and understanding the institutions called Religion over my Faith. I just want to worship a higher being.
Hello 2015! Sorry this is epic late.